Taking boating lessons at boating school Bateaulien means
- Interactive, expressive explanation
- in small groups of 4 people maximum
- On sloop Nymphea 7,5m x 2,5m. inboard diesel, 44hp.
Basic course sailing
To learn how to sail or to gain more experience.
- In 5 classes of 3 uur explaining the basics while sailing the sloop Nymphea.
- There will be sailing on the Nymphea on the Amstel River and the canals of Amsterdam.
- Now it is also possible to follow classes on driving a 5hp outboard motor on the rowing flat-boat Thor, 2 people max.
This course pays attention to:
- safety on board
- basic knowledge of the engine
- communication on board
- manoeuvres and the belaying of lines
- rules of the waterways
- other shipping and their characteristics
- nautical charts and ropework
Course price: € 275,- p.p. per course. based on a grouplesson of min 3 and max 4 people.
For everyone who would like to learn how to sail a boat or who would like the extra practise.
- Tailor made classes
- Course dates and times by appointment (min. 2 hours)
- Price: € 57,50 per hour, € 80,- per hour for 2 to 3 people.
- Class can be taught in English.
Lessons on your own ship
For if you have a ship / sloop / dinghy of your own and you want to become more skilled and have more fun in manoeuvring it.
- The lessons are tailor made, so specific challenges can be addressed
- Classes are by appointment, min.1, max. 3 people
- Course price: € 57,50 per hour, € 80,- per hour for 2-3 people
For who wants to get a CWO diploma.
(CWO = Commissie Watersport Opleidingen)
As the boating school is CWO recognised, it means that:
- You can graduate for your CWO motorboat I-II-III certificate on the Nymphéa
- And for your CWO outboard motor I-II-III certificate on the Thor
- Course on request
For more information or an appointment please call 06-55867751.